Monday, May 23, 2005

neumarkt

i went to visit my cousin stephan and his family in neumarkt near salzburg. you might remember florian (flo, pronounced floh, which incidentally also means flea in german, =)) and julia (pronounced you-lia) from my aunts wedding pictures. both of them like taking pictures so almost all of these are taken by one of them. it's too bad i cant post videos because julia had just as much fun making videos as taking pictures. its always a ton of fun to visit cause the kids never get tired and seem to confuse anybody over 5 feet tall with a jungle gym.


hehe, long arms help when youre try to take a selfportrait (by julia)



after several attempts at a picture where you can see both of us we compromised with florian



flo with my glasses



flo and some of me


julia and less of me



flo



yes, we're related

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home