Sunday, July 04, 2004

münchen

3.- 4. July




church for our blessed lady or 'frauenkriche' is a massive brick(!) church in the middle of old town of munich




frauenkriche and neues rathaus (new city hall) from old peter's



rathaus platz



germans love outdoor cafes



roof top view (those are solar panels)




neues rathaus by night. the new city hall is a crazy gothic construction completed early in the 20th century (yea, so a cool 500 years after the gothic period ended)



hofbräu! munich's beer halls are something to behold. here the beer is ordered by the liter and hall is by no means an overstatement



Show me the way to go home,
I'm tired and I want to go to bed.
Oh, I had a little drink about an hour ago,
and it's gone right to my head.
Wherever I may roam, on land or sea or foam.
You will always hear me singing this song,
Show me the way to go home.

it took us two and half hours to walk home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home